- Charlotte loves cooing and making all kinds of noises.
- She can roll from belly to back. We're still working on back to belly.
- She is still fitting in most of her 3-6 month clothes although some are getting a little tight on her. She is most definitely a chunky monkey!
- 4AM feedings are a thing of the past. Charlotte still wakes up a few times in the early morning hours but only needs her pacifier to get back to sleep.
- We have stopped breastfeeding, and Charlotte is now on soy formula.
- Reflux is pretty much under control with the help of medication. She still spits up occasionally but nowhere near the amount she used to.
- Charlotte is a super smiley baby and it's contagious to all those around her.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Charlotte's Five Months Old!
Charlotte turned five months old last week. Here are some new updates of what's going on in her life.