Charlotte turned six months old last week. It's hard to believe that it's been half a year since she came into this world! She's brought such joy to our lives. It is so much fun watching her and Trenton interacting and playing together. We are definitely busier than ever, but we're loving every second of it! Okay, maybe not EVERY second, but you know what I mean. ;)
Here's a rundown of Charlotte's sixth month.
* Weight - 16 pounds, 9 ounces (61st percentile)
* Height - 26 inches (58th percentile)
* Head Circumference - 16 inches (6th percentile)
* New Foods - Rice Cereal, Baby Oatmeal, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash. I am making Charlotte's baby foods as I did with Trenton. Her favorite so far is squash.
* Favorite Song - If You're Happy and You Know It
* Favorite Toy - A bead chaser from the Easter Bunny, but she is becoming very interested in Trenton's toys that talk and sing. Big brother does good sharing...most of the time.
* Charlotte can roll from back to belly and belly to back with ease but much prefers sitting up like a big girl which she can do unassisted now.
* No teeth yet, but it looks like one may be making its debut soon!
* Charlotte can still fit into a couple of 3-6 month dresses, but has moved into 6-9 month clothes for the most part.
* Charlotte likes to "talk" - LOUD - especially at 5:30 in the morning.
Here are Charlotte's six-month portraits taken by Purple Owl Photography.