Okay, I'm a little behind on posting this, but Charlotte is seven months old! It's amazing how much new stuff a baby can do in a month's time. Here's what Charlotte's done in the past month:
- New foods - green beans, peas, avacados, peaches, bananas, plums, apples, and pears. Charlotte likes her veggies better than her fruits. She definitely doesn't get that from my side of the family! Charlotte has also had a couple of tastes of ice cream sandwiches, and is a BIG fan. She can only have a little at a time though due to her milk allergy.
- Charlotte loves saying Maaaa. Almost there!
- Still no teeth. Hopefully for the sake of everyone's sleep schedules, a tooth pops out soon!
- Charlotte has started reaching out for people and toys. As soon as she reaches for a toy, Trenton decides that he HAS to play with it!
- Any time I try to get Charlotte to scoot, she buries her head in the floor and rolls to her back. At least I don't have to worry about two mobile children just yet!
- Charlotte likes to pull hair. She has learned that she's not supposed to pull my hair, Bailey runs away when she tries to pull his, and Jarrod hasn't been home since she's started this. Charlotte's brother on the other hand thinks it funny to put his head in Charlotte's lap and let her pull his hair! Already teaching his sister bad habits!
I can't wait to see what the next month holds!