We’ve had snow every year we’ve lived in Virginia, but I don’t know that we’ll get any snow this year – at least not before we move in a few weeks.
I found the recipe for these tortilla snowflakes in a Disney Family Fun cookbook that the kids got for Christmas from our neighbors.
- Microwave tortillas for 15 seconds.
- Fold tortillas in half and in half again.
- Cut into snowflake shapes as you would a paper snowflake.
- Place “snowflakes” on a cookie sheet, brush the tops with vegetable oil, and bake at 400 degrees for 4-6 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Sift powdered sugar onto warm snowflakes and sprinkle with blue sugar crystals.
This little one enjoyed his snowflake! Yum!