If you remember back to the beginning of the month, our elf, Snickers, decided to do something a little different this year. Rather than being his usual silly self, he wanted to help the kids spread “Christmas Magic.”
Here are a few of the ideas that he had for the kids:
- Going through books and donating ones that we don’t read much anymore to the library.
- Picking a few names from the giving tree at church.
- Taking homemade goodies to a neighbor.
- Filling a bag with toys to give to kids who don’t have as many toys as we do.
- Giving out compliments to friends at school.
- Making homemade gifts for teachers and family.
- Cleaning up without being told.
- Giving out warm hugs.
- And making a birthday cake for Jesus!
We really enjoyed having Snickers around this year, and I loved seeing the kids find ways to spread happiness to others. We are all looking forward to having Snickers back again next year!