I kinda waited until the last minute on this one, but Evelyn finally has an Easter basket for her first egg hunt tomorrow!
This morning I took my $1.06 dollar store basket and got to work. I had all of the other supplies that I needed in my “craft stash” in the basement.
But once I got about 3/4 of the way around the basket, I realized that I didn’t have enough tulle. Never fear though. I had some ribbon that I could use to fill spots in.
Once I was finished making a tutu for the basket, I took a piece of ribbon and hot-glued it along the top edge. Then I made a bow and hot glued it in the center of the basket.